June 29, 2020 Update
We will be closed Canada Day July 1, 2020
YES WE ARE OPEN AND YES WE ARE PURCHASING BOOKS
Our Hours are Monday to Saturday 10:30am to 4:00pm
We know that people are concerned with the spread of COVID-19. We are keeping up-to-date with current health measures and safety protocols to ensure the health of our staff and customers and we are taking steps to ensure the continued health and safety of everyone in our store.
- A plastic shield has been installed at our front counter to help separate staff and customers.
- Cleaning all books that we purchase from our customers.
- Having a bottle of Purell handy for use by staff and customers.
- Increased frequency in our cleaning and disinfecting protocols on high use surfaces such as the door, counter and debit machine.
- We also have disposable gloves if people don’t want to touch the books, we can then re-clean the ones they want to purchase.
If you would like to phone 250-478-0914 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org we will pick out the books for you to pickup.
To check our inventory scroll to the bottom of our web site https://dragonflybooks.ca/ where you can look up a book by author and or title.
If you would like to see photos of some of the books go to https://www.abebooks.com/ under sellers and look up Dragonfly Books.
We sell good quality used books, new books from Heritage Group Distribution and local authors.
Adventure, Antiques & Collectables, Biography, Business, Canadiana, Children, Christian, Colouring Books, Craft Books, Fantasy, Fiction, Gardening, Health & Diet, Historical, Literature, Mystery, New Age, Non-Fiction, Paranormal, Religion, Romance, Self-help, Science Fiction, Text Books, Travel, True Crime, War, Westerns, Youth. There is something for everyone.